Thursday, March 17, 2016

Welcome to Camino de Carroll


Hi my name is Luke Carroll and I am going to Europe in April. The places where I am going are Ireland, Scotland, France, and Spain. In Ireland I will be seeing family, in Scotland I will be seeing friends, in France I will be touring Normandy Beach, and in Spain I will be walking the Camino de Santiago.

I will be writing about my experiences on this blog. If you want to learn more about our trip, my mom will be blogging at www.wayofthestar.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very excited for you, Luke! Thanks for letting us know about your great adventures through your blog! We can't wait to read about all the wonderful activities you will be doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke, I hope this comment gets published. I have been reading your blog. You're doing a great job, but I get the feeling you and your mom are on separate trips! She keeps describing "lovely teas" and you are describing less than humane conditions in the hold of a ship! I hope you're having some fun. Keep writing. Judy in Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete